HoHoHo, Here's the gift you really wanted this holiday season !
"Turn your Droid Bionic into a Samsung Galaxy Note 2"
Please READ, READ and READ through the OP before flashing or asking questions! Thanks
***You are solely responsible for stuff you do to your phone, i take no responsibility should you suffer any mental, physical or emotional damage as a result of this rom.***
- Android 4.1.2
- Codename Android Jelly Bean Base
- Integrated Gapps
Full Samsung Galaxy Line Touchwiz UX
- Official JB TouchWiz UX Launcher
- Accuweather Weather Widget
- Media / Wallpapers / Live Wallpaper
- Lockscreen Clock + theme
- Images Throughout the ROM
- Video Player with Pop up play
- S Voice
- Paper Artist App
- Stocks and News Widget
- Digital Clock widget
- Search widget
- Messaging App
- Clock / Alarm
- Task Manager
- Voice Recorder
- My Files
- Fully Themed UI and apps
- 50gb Free Dropbox Space (Don't update the app)
- Samsung Apps: Flipboard, S Memo, Chrome
- Full Android 4.2 Gapps set!
- Full init.d support
- Full custom init.d scripts
- Fully tweaked Build Prop out the backside
- Disabled Scrolling Cache
- Ram Optimization
- Memory Optimization
- Smooth Scrolling Tweaks
- 3g Tweaks
- Video and screen improvement tweaks
- Battery Tweaks
- AC!D Audio v5
- Overclocked via Addon
- SD card Speed Tweaks
- Supercharged Framework and services
- Bravia Engine 2
- Extra Governors and schedulers
- Full CNA custimizations and Rom control
- Choice of Three Different Keyboards
- Winning Battery life
- Smooth as silk
- Fast, just fast.
- Set Animation Scale to .5 in Developer Options/Settings for Faster animations!
1. Download NEWEST Rom version
2. Reboot into Safestrap 3 only!
3. Wipe Data/Factory Reset twice
4. Wipe cache
5. Wipe dalvik cache
5. Wipe System
6. Install Rom
7. Wipe Cache and dalvik again
8. Reboot (First Boot may take up to 10 mins)
9. Let Phone sit for 5 minutes
10. Enjoy and thank a dev!
Click Here for the Changelog to previous Wizzed Bean Versions
- More Theming and Cleanup
- Stock email app is back in
- Stock google+ and maps
- Build.prop Tweaks
- Added in MMS fix
- Acid Audio V5
- Bravia Engine 2
- Init.d tweaks
- Play music themed and added
- Removed Papyrus
Q: Should I wipe before flashing this update?
A: You should always wipe between rom updates. No wipe, No gripes!
Q: Wifi Connectivity Problems?
A: Make sure Wifi is set to always keep wifi on during sleep under wifi settings/advanced
Q: Youtube videos wont play?
A: Youtube videos must be watched in HD, but again why wouldn't you want too?
Q: Wifi tethering isn't working for me?
A: Try this fix: For wifi tethering, download "Wifi tether for root users" from the play store. Open it and go into settings/change device-profile. Click on "Generic ICS/JB (wlan0), then back out. I also setup a SSID name and WPA password in settings.
Q:I can't set the scheduler through Rom control?
A: Install System Tuner. Then set the IO mode in there and tell it to load through init.d. reboot the phone then uninstall system tuner. Now, you can pick whatever IO mode you want. You only need system tuner once then you can uninstall it.
Q: I'm thinking about making a mean or annoying comment?
A: Don't, its not taken nicely, if you don't like it, don't use it.
Q: I'm Missing Photos or videos?
A: Try this solution here: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1842568
Q: I'm having xyz problem?
A: For any general problems, first try a reboot along with a cache and dalvik cache wipe along with a read through the thread!!
**Please don't ask me for ETA's. I hate being on a schedule and you don't get my best then**
Bluetooth is buggy and may not connect
Stock Camera does not work, Do not use it. Use included Pudding Camera or other market camera
If you open stock camera, reboot and other cameras will work again
Please Read through the Thread to see if a question has already been asked and answered before asking again!
If you like and appreciate my hard work you can support me by:
1. Contribute to my Galaxy s3 Fund drive!
Contributing will allow me to keep my current Motorola device and will allow me to keep working on this rom!
Anything you are able to contribute is amazing and is Greatly appreciated!
2. Hit like on this post!
3. Follow me on Twitter for Rom updates and Info
A BIG THANKS TO:
Everyone out there